[Tweeters] dead swan, snoqualmie Valley south of Monroe-Crescent Lake vicinity

Jody Breckenridge jbreckenridge at r2usa.com
Wed Mar 14 10:15:36 PDT 2012

Ron, Carole and Tweeters,
I just spoke with a wildlife biologist a few minutes ago that is in the
field where the bird was seen. He works with Martha and responded to my
report. He saw two coyotes feeding on the bird, as well as some crows;
unfortunately nothing left to take a sample--only feathers--but he feels
it's a lead poisoning bird. Hopefully none of the local eagles ate off the
carcass.
-jody

Jody Breckenridge
north of Monroe, rural Sno Cty