[Tweeters] Need dipper Id help - Sequim area

Don Wallace don at picturebookpublishing.com
Thu Mar 22 17:38:52 PDT 2012

Hi Folks

I need some dipper id help. As it turns out both nests are being used and I think I am dealing with a bigamist male. I need one or two persons to help me stakeout both nest sites and it could take up to two hours to be certain. Anyone who volunteers will need to swear to secrecy on the nest site; once they fledge crowds would be too intrusive. The location has too easy of an access.

Send me an email if interested and I can tell you more.

My Olympic bird walk gallery is late and I will be sending it tomorrow; it will be an R rated gallery because of gore and sexual content (caught the dippers doing the deed).

don at e-picturebookdesigners.com