[Tweeters] RE: Seattle cormorant roost

semipalmata at gmail.com semipalmata at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 13:04:07 PDT 2012

I live close to the Fremont cormorant roost, and, since moving to Seattle, have spent considerable time observing and enjoying the cormorant activities described by others here. As far as photo opportunities from that location, it's true that the birds are somewhat obscured by branches -- and that they arrive in the trees as the light is disappearing behind the hill. But, this particular photo op occurred to me on a full-moon night, not too long ago. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/taylar/6834178929/in/photostream

Cheers,
Ingrid Taylar
ings at ingridtaylar.com