[Tweeters] Local Falcon Cam

Jack Nolan jack1 at drizzle.com
Sun Mar 25 06:36:00 PDT 2012

There is a great Falcon Cam back in my home town of Indianapolis that
I've been a fan of for some time. A very prolific pair named KathyQ
and Kinney (they even have their own Facebook pages:-) ).

I've always been surprised at the lack of interest in the Seattle area.

If you know of a well maintained local Cam site, or if you are
interested in the pair in Indy, let me know.

There are 3 eggs in the nesting box in Indy right now, KathyQ usually
lays and hatches 4. Last year was an off year. It's very interesting
to watch.

Jack Nolan
16216 6th Ave NE
Shoreline, Wa. 98155