[Tweeters] Local Falcon Cam

Jack Nolan jack1 at drizzle.com
Sun Mar 25 06:36:00 PDT 2012

There is a great Falcon Cam back in my home town of Indianapolis that
I've been a fan of for some time. A very prolific pair named KathyQ
and Kinney (they even have their own Facebook pages:-) ).

I've always been surprised at the lack of interest in the Seattle area.

If you know of a well maintained local Cam site, or if you are
interested in the pair in Indy, let me know.

There are 3 eggs in the nesting box in Indy right now, KathyQ usually
lays and hatches 4. Last year was an off year. It's very interesting
to watch.

--
Jack Nolan
16216 6th Ave NE