[Tweeters] RFI- Backpack for spotting scopes

amy schillinger schillingera at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 14:44:41 PDT 2012

Tweeters, I've seen back pack strap attachments for spotting scopes before and am having a hard time finding them. I've also seen what looks like a way to turn your scope into a backpack or attach straps to it. Anyone have a suggested brand or online store that sells them? I often take long walks and sometimes hike with my scope and it does a number on my neck and shoulder. Thanks in advace, Amy SchillingerRenton, WAschillingera at hotmail.com