[Tweeters] ....more Junco stuff

amy schillinger schillingera at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 13:10:10 PDT 2012

Forgot to mention that our Junco yard pair is already building their first nest. They average three per season. The first nest is usually built in our retired Christmas tree, the second in our hanging baskets on the patio, and the third in the neighbors yard. I used to think that there were actually three pairs nesting close by, but the timing of the broods makes me suspect that it is the same pair. Successful little buggers! Cheers, Amy SchillingerRenton, WAschillingera at hotmail.com