[Tweeters] Re: RFI- Backpack for spotting scopes

Chazz Hesselein chazz at hesselein.com
Sun Mar 25 19:56:19 PDT 2012

I've just started using a sling strap to carry my scope and tripod. I
was telling my wife how I had seen a birder use a bandoleer-like strap
for carrying around his scope and she suggested getting a guitar strap.
She got me one and I can say it definitely beats carrying the scope and
tripod on my shoulder. The strap was around $15. Since I've only used
it once for a 2 mile walk, I'd say I'm still in the beta-testing phase.

Chazz Hesselein
Port Orchard, WA