[Tweeters] Swallows

Chris Vicente vicentechris at ymail.com
Fri Mar 30 05:12:03 PDT 2012

My mom saw a Violet-green Swallow, Checking out my Nestbox on Tuesday the 27''th I have been having my Tree and Violet-greens Swallows since the 21''st Except, these few cool, rainy days I have only been seen them on the near by lake Charlton Lake which is 0.3 miles from where I live some has been flying low over the Pond in the neighborhood Soon Barns and a Few Cliffs should be start to arrive maybe 1-2 weeks from now.

vicentechris at ymail.com
2006 104th St Tacoma, 98444
253-208-4180 might not work sometimes.