[Tweeters] List and Advice Please

Deborah West olyclarinet at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 09:31:13 PST 2013

Well, I started my list of first birds off with a Downy woodpecker,
followed by pine siskin, dark-eyed junco, Anna's hummingbird, Townsend's
warbler, chestnut-backed chickadee and then, #7: Cooper's hawk which
grabbed what may have been my # 7 bird, which has put paid to my list just
now. (Oops, he is back again!)

Here is where I need advice. What should I do about this? Take down the
feeders? He has several nice spots to lie in what for birds at the feeders.
(I realize he has to eat just like the other birds but, but I feel like I
am now his accomplice.)

Deborah West
Olympia
olyclarinetatgmail.com