[Tweeters] List and Advice Please

Hal Michael ucd880 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 1 09:48:58 PST 2013

You put up feeders to feed birds.  The Coopers, or Sharpies like we get, need to eat too.  We have a nest in the neighborhood.  Don't mind letting them take some, as that is what they do.  Pretty sure they pick off the sick Siskins, which does keep the disease level down.

Hal Michael
Olympia WA
360-459-4005 (H)
360-791-7702 (C)