[Tweeters] RFI: Brown Pelican near Alki beach

Pete Fahey peterfahey at comcast.net
Tue Jan 1 17:29:25 PST 2013

Hi birders: There is indeed a BROWN PELICAN around the Alki area. I espied
the bird this morning about 11:30 flying NW toward Seattle . I was along
the breakwater counting SURFBIRDS (85 in two flocks) on the rock below when
it flew by.

I also had a very large flock of SANDERLING (about 120) just past the
lighthouse.

Pete Fahey

Snoqualmie, WA