[Tweeters] Snowy Owl - Ballard

Michael Fleming michaelfleming01 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 14:09:55 PST 2013

I decided that this would be a great time to add SNOWY OWL to my
year list since they are still hanging around in the neighborhood.
One bird was in the large evergreen tree near the corner of 73rd
Street & 34th Avenue NW posing for a group of onlookers. I could not
locate the second owl at the present time but did not put a lot of
effort into the search.
Regarding my previous post I wanted to mention that we arrived at
Birch Bay just in time for the Polar Bear dip (and no way would we
partake in the event - watching it was just fine). Also, at Semiahmoo
Spit we has several LONG-TAILED DUCKS and a second PEREGRINE FALCON at
the Lummi Flats.

Cheers and Good Birding;

Michael Fleming
Ballard, Washington