[Tweeters] Westport Pelagic Trip, Jan. 26

Bruce Labar blabar at harbornet.com
Wed Jan 2 21:59:22 PST 2013

Our first trip of the new year is scheduled for January 26. This is a great time to find some unusual and rare species. Weather can be a factor, but when we've been able to get out, we've had some great sightings. Some past sightings include Short-tailed Albatross, Shy Albatross and Mottled Petrel. Space is still available. For further information and reservations, check our website at www.westportseabirds.com
Bruce LaBar
Tacoma, WA
blabar at harbornet.com