[Tweeters] Snowy Owl In Edmonds This Morning!

Mike McAuliffe mcmike0605 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 09:24:29 PST 2013

Tweeters,

I just spotted a Snowy Owl in downtown Edmonds. It was being pursued by a
pack of crows and landed on the roof of a house where it sat for about 15
minutes. It then flew up the street about half a block and landed on the
roof of the Francis Anderson Center where it could be seen from the Dayton
Street side of the building. The owl was still there when I left about 15
minutes ago. (Look for the crows!)

I'm not sure if this is the same owl that a number of us saw on the Edmonds
waterfront a few weeks ago - this one looks like it might be bigger.

I'll hopefully post some photos later in the day.

Mike McAuliffe
Edmonds, WA
mcmikephoto.com