[Tweeters] Crow behavior

George Pagos geopagos at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 19:02:04 PST 2013

Here's another example of interesting crow behavior, courtesy of a friend:

"I think the crows have cooked up a strategy to steal food from the chickens. I had tossed out some especially yummy kitchen scraps, and as always the hens came running. A crow was perched on a branch above, and started dislodging something (bark maybe) that scattered down into the feeding area. As the hens chased after the new, and inedible stuff, the crows swooped in and nabbed the real food while their victims were distracted."

George Pagos
Seattle, WA
geopagos at aol.com