[Tweeters] "Washington Birder" listing question‏

Washington Birder info at wabirder.com
Tue Jan 8 11:09:16 PST 2013

Hi Tweets,

It is Washington Birders understanding that North Cascades National Park is one of three distinct units managed together as the North Cascades National Park Complex.
Ross Lake National Recreation Area and Lake Chelan National Recreation Area are the other two units.
We would recommend for "Washington Birder" List Reporting purposes, that any totals submitted for North Cascades National Park do not include sightings from Ross Lake NRA and Lake Chelan NRA.

While we do want to maintain a distinctive category including sightings from only the North Cascades National Park portion of the complex,
we would like to hear your thoughts about adding a new category: North Cascades National Park Complex.

Please email directly to: info at wabirder.com

Laurie Knittle
Vancouver WA
Washington Birder