[Tweeters] Help with WDFW raptor surveys

Gregory, Sara (DFW) Sara.Gregory at dfw.wa.gov
Wed Jan 9 12:12:30 PST 2013

Greetings Tweeters!

I am a WA Department of Fish and Wildlife biologist working on a Washington ground squirrel project. We are planning to relocate squirrels from a golf course in Warden, WA to the Columbia National Wildlife Refuge next month. We are interested in which raptor species may benefit from this project and could use some help from some enthusiastic birders.

If you are interested in helping out for a few hours with some raptor surveys around the Refuge during late Jan./early Feb. please contact me (see contact info below).

Thanks!
Sara

Sara C. Gregory
Assistant District Wildlife Biologist (Grant & Adams Co.)
Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife
Ephrata Regional Office
Office: (509) 754-4624 x232
Cell: (509) 770-3142
sara.gregory at dfw.wa.gov