[Tweeters] Yardbirds in Fircrest Tacoma!!!!

Ruth Sullivan godwit513 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 9 13:20:35 PST 2013

Hello Tweeters,
I am so fortune that I have such great amount of birds here in my yard.The
numbers this year on Townsends are down from last years but still around
23.The first arrival of this species this year was November the 11th of 3
Birds ,two males & 1 female,the others followed on December first.The most
birds are Bushtit's 35
Birds and the Townsend's.I have 6 Suet feeders ,there are all empty every
day even the many Towhee's feeding on the Suet.I have only 1 seedfeeder and
one dome feeder with crushed Peanut's on my Patio for the Red-breasted
Nuthatches and the Bewick's Wrens.
I had 9 Band-tailed Pigeon,but the adult Coopers Hawk got 2 of this large
bird,I also have a first year Coopers Hawk.,sofar he got no Pray.
I also have the first time since we lived here a group of 8 Yellow-rumped
Warblers,what also visiting the Suet every day.With the most Varied Thrush
in previous years high counts(one YEAR 18 BIRDS)THIS YEAR ONE ADULT MALE,3
Humming bird feeders showing a lot of Anna's Hummingbirds.
CHEERS RUTH SULLIVAN
here YOU CAN SEE SOME OF THIS YEARS BIRDS.

HTTP:WWW.PBASE.COM/GODWIT