[Tweeters] OP Dipper Research on Facebook

Chris Tonra cm.tonra at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 08:14:04 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

I first want to thank all of you who have reported banded dippers on the
Olympic Peninsula thus far, and all of you who have been looking. We are
extremely grateful to have the extra sets of eyes finding birds for us!

I also want to let you all know we have launched a Facebook page for the
Olympic Dipper Research Project. Here I will be posting information about
birds that you report, and also giving updates about the research, posting
videos and photos, and sharing anecdotes.

http://www.facebook.com/OlympicDipperResearch

If you are on Facebook you can come by and "like" us to stay up to date on
the project.
I am pretty sure you can also visit the page without having a Facebook
account

I have just gotten started and will be posting a lot in the coming month as
I work through the sightings and analyze data.

Good Birding!

Chris Tonra
Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute
http://www.facebook.com/OlympicDipperResearch
Washington, D.C. / Port Angeles, WA
TonraC "at" si.edu