[Tweeters] Re: Washington Birder updated and ENHANCED county checklist available (excel)

Vincent Lucas vincentlucas5 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 13:43:52 PST 2013

This is awesome. I can't imagine all of the work that went into it. Thanks
so much. I'm a Mac user (OSX 10.8.2) and do not have Excel although I think
there may be a version for the Mac. However, I do have "Numbers" that reads
the Excel format. The problem is, once I open the Excel spreadsheet in
Numbers, I get all kinds of warnings and messages about "compatibility"
issues. Does anyone know, (perhaps another Mac user), if using Numbers on
the Mac OSX significantly changes the Excel spreadsheet and if so, how?
Thanks in advance.

--
Vincent Lucas
Sequim, WA