[Tweeters] comments on Redpolls and Hitler on Tweeters

Diana Thompson dianaft21 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 14:43:42 PST 2013

Hello,

    Today there were posted on Tweeters comments reacting to a U tube video on Redpolls and Hitler.   (Comments by Zimmermans, Marc Hoffman and Dennis Paulson)

     I find laughing about Hitler extremely disconcerting.   There are subjects which one should not joke about.   Moreover, the comments do not give additional knowledge about birds and related matters, which I believe is the purpose of comments published through Tweeters.

       I do not believe Tweeters should have published these comments or any document containing a link to the video.

Diana Thompson