[Tweeters] Northern Mockingbird in Bellingham

Brien Meilleur brienm at live.com
Mon Jan 14 19:14:12 PST 2013

Hi Tweets,
Thanks to information from Fanter Lane, I refound the Northern Mockingbird she and her father had 10 days ago or so in Bellingham. The bird was in the alley east of Humboldt St. and northeast of the intersection of Humboldt with Potter St. in the York district of Bellingham. I was working in Bellingham today and walked the neighborhood at lunch for about an hour before finding the bird in the alley, in a 5 m high bush west of a fairly bright pink garage.
Brien Meilleur
Lake Forest Park, WA
brienm at live.com