[Tweeters] Olympia: Orange-crowned Warblers and Townsend's Warblers

Deborah West olyclarinet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 20:03:58 PST 2013

Along with unexpected snow today, we were visited by two orange-crowned
warblers, with one being a gray-crowned, or Taiga, form. They both enjoyed
the suet with the Pacific type also eyeing the peanut butter being eaten by
one of the Townsend's warblers. The male Townsend's warbler watches for
people in the kitchen and nearly always is the first to get the peanut
butter. (Sometimes taking it while we are still holding it.)

Deborah West
Olympia
olyclarinetatgmaildotcom