[Tweeters] Observing/Photographing Sensitive Birds

Carol Riddell cariddellwa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:03:17 PST 2013

Hi Everyone,

I know there was some reflection on whether the Everett Burrowing Owl
left because we all loved it to flee. Was it birders? Was it bird
photographers? A combination? Or was it something that had nothing to
do with us? We'll never know for sure, but Nemesis Bird has a recent
article on photographing roosting owls that may be of interest to
many, whether you just look at an owl or try to photograph it. This is
the link:

http://www.nemesisbird.com/2013/01/photographing-roosting-owls-how-to-know-youre-doing-it-right/

Good birding,

Carol Riddell