[Tweeters] Red-flanked Bluetail and Brambling

Diane W diane_weinstein at msn.com
Thu Jan 17 21:32:28 PST 2013

I went up to BC today to see the Red-flanked Bluetail. I did not get there until around noon and saw the Bluetail about an hour later. I also stopped at the 17th Ave. location and after a bit of a wait, I saw the Brambling around 3:30. They are both really beautiful birds.

I was very happy to see them, but was also a bit sad. The poor little birds are so terribly lost and all alone with no one of their own kind. I wish them well.

Diane Weinstein
Issaquah