[Tweeters] I am going for Bluetail tomorrow

vickibiltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:09:07 PST 2013

My doctor put on a cast and said no surgery and I can drive if I don't take a pain pill. So. I am driving up either tonight or very early tomorrow depending of if someone wants to meet up with me and carpool. My car does need cleaning and my Doc had the cast set so I can photograph as well. Then Sunday I am headed to Bosque after all. Anyone wanting to meet and ride tonight or early tomorrow call 253-241-6010. I will also plan on more birding once I am up that way.
Vicki Biltz
To Bird or Not to Bird, there is NO question.

Sent from my iPhone