[Tweeters] Re: [LCBirds2] Common Redpolls - N Richland, Sora - Pasco - and LATE BREAKING NEWS: American Dipper at Ringold...

Gretchen Graber gretchen.graber at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 15:28:59 PST 2013

I was able to confirm the AMDI siting, just as described, in in-flow above
the bridge, having troubles loading pic. Will keep trying!

--
*Graduate Student WSU-TC
School of the Environment

Native Plant Greenhouse Manager*
Washington State University Tri-Cities
2710 Crimson Way
Richland WA 99354-1617
206-265-0430 mobile
gretchen.graber at email.wsu.edu

*A town is saved, not more by the righteous men in it than by the woods and
swamps that surround it.[image: rdquo]*—H. D. Thoreau
<http://www.springerlink.com/content/qxf0jrdrt5x1l5w7/fulltext.html#CR37>