[Tweeters] Palouse Sunday-sun, cold, hawks

Joseph v Higbee jvhigbee at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 19:50:16 PST 2013

I took a chance Sunday that the weather in Whitman county would be sunny as predicted and it was. I got up at 2:30 AM and drove over there but left the binos at home so I couldn’t see the little birds until I flushed them. Rough-legged Hawks had most of the vertical poles and posts covered and the Kestrels had the wires.

I was really there to get some winter landscape photos for my Palouse galleries and that worked out very well.

I have a couple of hawk photos posted but if you want to look at the landscape photos that’s alright too. I have some comment under each photo this time.

http://www.pbase.com/jvhigbee/palousejanuary

Joseph Higbee
Spanaway, WA
Mailto: jhigbee at hotmail.com