[Tweeters] Edmonds 1-22-13

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 22:13:42 PST 2013

Despite the persistent fog, the day started out very well for me as a pair of Townsend's warblers visited my back yard bird feeder.   Things got even better in the afternoon when I spotted a lone northern pintail in one of the waterways at the marsh.  Although the pintail is listed on one of the sign boards at the marsh, I don't believe I have ever seen one there.

I finished the day at the fishing pier, where several mew gulls and Bonaparte's gulls were in the water close to the pier.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA