[Tweeters] Re: 2nd Skagit Gyr.

zuckerbond zuckerbond at comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 09:24:08 PST 2013

Alan, Teresa, & Tweeters,

The fog did not keep us from seeing Alan & Teresa, or the Gyr! As they were
pulling out of the West 90 lot, Ira and I were pulling in. The Gyrfalcon
flew right over our car as we approached the W90, giving clear but brief
looks. Life bird for both of us!

Mary Bond & Ira Zuckerman

Seattle

Zuckerbond at Comcast dot net