[Tweeters] Edmonds waterfront Brewer's blackbird 1-24-13

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 23:46:10 PST 2013

Thursday I saw a lone Brewer's blackbird in the parking lot of the Edmonds Senior Center, which is located on the waterfront between the marina and the ferry dock.  I know the Brewer's blackbird is common in the Puget Sound region, but I thought it was found further inland.  I have seen them at Lake Ballinger and in shopping mall parking lots in Lynnwood,  but never down at the Edmonds waterfront.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA