[Tweeters] Gyrfalcon on Sunday? And Fir Island RFI.

Chris Warlow christopherwarlow at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 08:34:57 PST 2013

I am trying for the Fir Island Gyrfalcon tomorrow, Sunday 26th. Although I don't have room in my car, I would like to get in contact with other people whose eyes will be out looking for this amazing species. Can we set up a text/phone tree for anyone who finds the bird so we can share the good luck?

Also I'd love to hear from anyone who may have seen the Gyr or had any other interesting experiences/finds in the Fir Island area today, Saturday. I will have my Mother with me visiting from England and Short-Eared Owls and Snow Geese would be a real treat for her.

Thank you,

Chris Warlow
Olympia