[Tweeters] Clark/Skamania SE Owl - PIX

Lyn Topinka pointers at pacifier.com
Sun Jan 27 07:58:30 PST 2013

hi all ... it took Gene and I three attempts but last night about
5:20 pm we FINALLY got the Short-eared Owl which folks have been
reporting hanging out at the Clark County/Skamania County line ... we
had about 5 minutes of viewing ... never saw him appear on the fence
and never saw him leave ... Wilson C. says the fence is the county
line so I guess we have half an Owl in each county ??? ... LOL ...

I did manage 2 nice "document the trip" type pictures ... I was
shooting with my 200 lens at 1/30th, f2/8, and bumped up ISO ...

Short-eared Owl on fence ...
http://columbiariverimages.com/Birds/Images13Jan/mount_pleasant_short-eared_owl_on_fence_01-26-13.jpg

Short-eared Owl ...
http://columbiariverimages.com/Birds/Images13Jan/mount_pleasant_short-eared_owl_01-26-13.jpg