[Tweeters] mockingbird continues in Bellingham

Joe Sweeney sweeneyfit at mac.com
Sun Jan 27 18:04:04 PST 2013

Sunday, 1/27/13, after a very enjoyable morning in Western Whatcom County on the WOS Field Trip, led by Joe Meche (great job, Joe!), heading south on the way home I stopped to look for the NORTHERN MOCKINGBIRD in Bellingham. When I arrived at 2pm, I spotted a Blair Bernson (adult male in winter plumage), and a few minutes later we found the mockingbird at the top of the large tree in the front yard of 1425 Humboldt.

Joe Sweeney
Wedgwood
NE Seattle, WA
sweeneyfit at mac dot com