[Tweeters] "Sponge Towel"

Chazz Hesselein chazz at hesselein.com
Mon Jan 28 09:21:20 PST 2013

As for those interested in the towel I suggested using yesterday, I am
sorry about the confusion. It is NOT a paper towel, NEVER use paper on
your optics. These towels are micro-pore, synthetic towels. Here is a
link to the cheapest "sponge towel" in the swimoutlet website:

http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/26482.htm?color=10794

Walmart and other stores with auto supplies sell them as synthetic
chamois, but they're awfully big. You can usually find them in sporting
goods stores that have competitive swimming supplies. I've even seen
them in the swim section in Fred Meyers

Good Birding!

Chazz Hesselein
Port Orchard, WA