[Tweeters] Anyone interested in Little Buntings?

Mike Patterson celata at pacifier.com
Mon Jan 28 17:11:34 PST 2013

This from Alan Contreras and Craig Tumer who've been visiting
Joseph, Or...

Date: 1/28/13 4:58 pm
From: Craig Tumer <craig...>
Subject: [obol] LITTLE BUNTING photos
OBOL:

Below are links to two photos of the LITTLE Bunting found by Alan
Contreras and me this afternoon in Joseph, Wallowa County. We plan to
search for it again first thing tomorrow morning (weather permitting)
and hope to get some better shots.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/B-T_WAjb-DqRy62JsG2q2PdoL_Y34hXr-GkaTxhVxn4?feat=directlink

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Usl39J9QjZXU3DN6i8sOOPdoL_Y34hXr-GkaTxhVxn4?feat=directlink

Happy birding!