[Tweeters] Any pointers to Gull ID resources?

Adam Sedgley sedge.thrasher at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 03:29:55 PST 2013

Hi Amit and Tweets.

Slater Museum of Natural History at the University of Puget Sound also has
a helpful online resource for gulls, including images and measurements
(link in the top right corner of the page). All assembled by Dennis Paulson.

http://www.pugetsound.edu/academics/academic-resources/slater-museum/biodiversity-resources/birds/identification-of-pacific-nort/

-------

Adam Sedgley
P a r i s, France