[Tweeters] Re: White-headed Woodpeckers

Dave Hanscom hanscom at cs.utah.edu
Thu Sep 4 06:19:25 PDT 2014

My thanks to all of you who responded to my message about where to look
for a WHWO near Seattle. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to drive
over to Cle Elum to look for one, but I'll save the info you sent me for a
future trip. It's hard to leave the grandkids, even for a morning, when I
don't see them very often. :-)

Dave Hanscom