[Tweeters] WOS Programs - First Program October 6

Blair Bernson blair at washingtonadvisorygroup.com
Thu Sep 25 07:13:43 PDT 2014

Greetings all...

Summer is officially behind us and the "fall"
migration that is largely late summer here is also
winding down. Don't leave the field but also find
some time to join us for our upcoming WOS programs
and enjoy birding that way as well.

WOS meets at the Urban Hort Center the first
Monday evening each month with socializing
beginning at 7:00 PM and the formal program
beginning at 7:30 and ends between 8:30 and 9:00.

Our first program is Monday October 6th and our
kickoff speaker is Michael Hobbs who recently
celebrated his 20th year of diligent observations
and trip leadership at Marymoor Park. Michael
will share his experiences over those 20 years
with us in our program.

Future programs will include Derek Bucher talking
about his work with the Condor restoration
project, Dennis Paulson sharing his pictures and
observations on his visit to Nova Scotia and
Newfoundland earlier this year, Susan Myers,
Author of the Princeton Guide to the Birds of
Borneo sharing her field experience of birds there
and throughout Asia and the threats to birds
throughout the region. We will also have our
traditional "Pictures" nights as well as other
programs still being arranged.

Please join us for these programs and our birding
friendships.

--
Blair Bernson
Edmonds