[Tweeters] Varied Thrush call in Vancouver 9/28

Paul Hicks phicks at accessgrace.org
Mon Sep 29 17:24:23 PDT 2014

Tweets, I heard what must have been a Varied Thrush calling in half-voice
on Sunday, Sept 28, in Vancouver at Heathman Lodge. I discounted it until I
read the other reports. Took in some of the good birding in Vancouver
lowlands area and Ridgefield. Highlights other than those already reported:
likely Willow Flycatcher near end of EOR Memorial Hwy; 6+ White-br Nuthatch
at Vancouver Lake and 2 at marker #9.5 at Ridgefield. Good birding!
-- Paul Hicks / Tenino / phicks AT accessgrace DOT org