[Tweeters] Do Martins eat Marbled Murrelets?

Paul Bannick paul.bannick at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 19:40:36 PST 2015

I work for Conservation Northwest and we are the lead conservation
organization (with WDFW and the National Park Service) in an effort to
introduce Pacific Fishers to the Cascades after a successful
re-introduction in the Olympics. Fisher eat primarily small mammals like
porcupine, mountain beaver and snowshoe hare.
http://www.conservationnw.org/news/updates/fishers-return-to-cascades

--
Paul L. Bannick
Nature and Bird Photography