[Tweeters] Creeper Neck / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Thu Dec 3 11:20:23 PST 2015

Hi again Tweeters,

Just happened to catch the Brown Creeper again (11:15) doing it's thing - seeming to be almost regular. Has anyone successful created a nesting site for them? I have several
pieces of loose bark and wondering if I could set something up - like they'd use it! But since they seem to be in the area, wondering if they might be checking out the territory.

Either way, they sure are fun to watch - before they climb out of sight. Every once in a while I catch a Bewick's wren imitating the creeper, but there's no mistaking their
feathers and light underbelly and swirling around the tree.

Stay dry!

Caryn / Wedgwood (from my garden today, not Juanita Bay Park!!)