[Tweeters] Common Redpoll in Yard Gardiner Beach

John Gatchet jfgatchet at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 17:42:37 PST 2015

This morning I had a single COMMON REDPOLL in my yard along Gardiner Beach
Road. I was photographing birds in the trees above a feeder and looked
down to see the bird among 8-10 Pine Siskin on the ground. I got some good
photos of the bird as my camera was in my hand and the bird was only 4-5
feet away. This is a new life yard bird.

My eBird checklist with the pictures can be seen by clicking the link below.

John F. Gatchet
Gardiner, WA