[Tweeters] i didn't know that!

Dave Templeton crazydave65 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 17:50:59 PST 2015

wow! here i was thinking the whole process might be complicated and
stretch out over time and cause someone considering all that to wonder and
think about lots of different things. but, no, it can be reduced to one
sentence less than twenty words long. that science outreach stuff is
pretty slick.

regards,