[Tweeters] Fall birds in the Lower Rio Grande Valley

Byers byers345 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 20:34:11 PST 2015

Hello Tweeters,

Bill and I spent 5 days in early November primarily trying
to take pictures of butterflies. We visited the same places you would visit
to see birds: Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge, Bentsen Rio Grande State
Park, and also the National Butterfly Center. I have created two Flickr
albums: one is almost all birds and the other is butterflies. I shared our
Brazil birds last month and was happy that people pointed out that we had
misnamed some of the birds. That may have happened here too, so please let
me know if I've made mistakes.

Birds:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/29258421@N07/albums/72157659690938324

Butterflies: