[Tweeters] Last Call for Free Periodicals

toffic.family at frontier.com toffic.family at frontier.com
Sat Dec 5 11:19:09 PST 2015

Hello fellow tweeters,
A few weeks ago I offered my collection of bird related journals and periodicals to anyone who wanted them for free.  Here's what I have left if anyone wants to come pick them up at my home in Everett. All are in cardboard journal boxes.
Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested in any or all.  At the end of next week anything left will be disposed of.
American Birds/Field NotesBirding (nearly complete from 1977 to present)International Wild Waterfowl AssnJournal of Field OrnithologyJournal of HerpetologyNorth American BirdsOrnithological NewsletterWashington BirdsWashington BirderWinging ItWings (butterflies)WOS News

Let me know!
Greg Toffic 425-338-1746 (home)425-760-8049 (cell)