[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch | Eric The Red Returns

Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Sat Dec 5 12:19:03 PST 2015

Tweeters,

This week’s post features red-breasted sapsuckers. In particular it features the one, who I believe is, Eric the Red. Eric, is the red-breasted sapsucker that chased the female red-naped sapsucker round and round, and up and down, the spruce tree last year.

See more at:

http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2015/12/eric-red-returns.html <http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2015/12/eric-red-returns.html>

I haven’t yet seen any sign of the red-naped sapsucker, but I certainly have high hopes!

Have a great day on Union Bay, where natures lives in the city!

Larry