[Tweeters] Need an ID please on a bird from New Mexico

retief retief at deweydrive.com
Sun Dec 6 10:03:10 PST 2015

My GOSH you folks are quick! As I am primarily a photographer, vs. a
birder, I am sure glad that folks like you know so much more than I do.

Josh beat Bruce and Lori by mere seconds, and the whole ID only took 8
minutes! Not sure if that is a record, but simply "Wow"!

This was a gorgeous little bird. Funny how many people go to Bosque and
completely bypass anything that is not a Crane, Snow Goose or Raptor.

Now that I look at Sibley's, sure does look right to me.

Thanks again, you folks are simply grand.

--

Bill Dewey
www.thefocusedeye.com