[Tweeters] Off topic: Belize trip report

Stefan Schlick greenfant at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 21:11:34 PST 2015

I spent Thanksgiving week in Belize with 4 nights at Lamanai Outpost and 3 nights at Black Rock Lodge. The trip was a lot of fun! I ended up with 211 species, with the highlights being Ornate Hawk-Eagle, Royal Flycatcher, Chestnut-colored Woodpecker, Orange-breasted Falcon and Tody Motmot. And Gray-breasted Chat, how could I forget! Links to to the trip report and some pictures (mostly of common birds) are at my blog at:
https://birdmeister.wordpress.com/2015/12/05/belize-thanksgiving-week-2015/
I was surprised to find that there are very few trip reports about Lamanai and Black Rock. Also, I didn't run into a single birder all week. Send me an email if you have questions. Enjoy!
Stefan SchlickHillsboro, OR