[Tweeters] A Birder's Guide to Washington, 2nd edtn, 2015

David Hutchinson florafaunabooks at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 13:10:43 PST 2015

This excellent guide re-appeared in late Summer, so I stocked up to the gun-whales with it. Now W.O.S is carrying it at meetings and on their site at a special reduced member's price. I don't want to compete with W.O.S at their meetings, or on the net, so I would like to "dump" my copies at a Xmas price.

So for anyone who is able to bird in Discovery Park, I should like to offer the book for S20 for anyone who stops by my apartment near the gates to the park. Please call first. Hope this is equitable to all.

David Hutchinson

Flora & Fauna Books

3401 West Government Way, #203

Seattle, WA 98199